|Location||Brussels / Luxembourg|
As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market. Our track record spans over 10 years of delivering top decile risk-adjusted returns*
- Responsible for the quarterly LP reports for Kartesia funds.
- Coordinate and review monthly/quarterly reporting on the performance of Kartesia portfolio companies.
- Own and manage the organization of quarterly portfolio review and related supporting documentation.
- Respond to internal stakeholders and external investor requests for information on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain databases to ensure accuracy in terms of financials and impact metrics.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with Investment Team and F&A.
- Coordinate consistency across all the internal channels including platforms, quarterly reporting, and ad-hoc presentations. This includes different sanity checks, loading data, and performing calculations to make sure information is provided correctly to the end-users.
- Setting up access for users and sending periodical templates to collect the monthly/quarterly data.
- Modify and maintain all templates and reports as required. Maintain platform reporting.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned, potentially including:
- Review portfolio company operational updates and other financial analysis.
- Support the Investor Relation team to prepare presentations for investor meetings.
- Support other teams on different requests regarding portfolio or deal analysis.
- Collect and report miscellaneous performance metrics.
- Developing ad-hoc Portfolio Management-related materials and analysis.
Key skills & experience:
- Finance, Economics or Business University degree
- 1 to 3 years of relevant financial with analytical credit / Portfolio Management experience within an established Asset Management firm, global investment bank, CLO manager, fund manager, Big 4 or a financial company active in investment management.
- Fluent in English – Additional European language is a plus
- Demonstrable interest in the private markets and strong working knowledge of all investment types.
- Solid quantitative, financial, and analytical skills
- Well-versed with MS Office suite and modelling skills
- Demonstrable interest in the private markets and strong working knowledge of all investment types
- Excellent communication and organizational skills – capacity of leading several tasks/projects in parallel
- Self-motivated, results driven, with an inquisitive mind
- Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, Curious, Creative, Combative, Open-Minded, Humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who Troubleshoots Problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with Sharp Deadlines and is Attentive to Details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via email@example.com
(*) KARTESIA is a signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). Our team has invested over c. €5.0bn in over 220 companies across Europe.