|Job title||IT Officer|
As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them with long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market.
- Review the weekly/monthly support logs with the Service Provider to identify recurring issues and long-term optimization.
- Daily administration of the various corporate and business platforms used by all staff members (matrix of permissions, updates, data quality, trainings...).
- Prepare and monitor equipment purchases for new hires and manage hardware asset renewal campaigns.
- Following and updating IT policies and procedures, such as backup, disaster recovery, data protection, security and GDPR.
- Regular on-site visits to our local offices to meet our IT security and compliance requirements and give personal IT training to any new joiners.
- Maintain up-to-date training documentation for the team and monitor online IT training.
- Assist the IT Manager in conducting research on potential business software that can benefit the organization’s operations.
- Participate in the long-term Cybersecurity certification for the firm (CyberEssentials Plus, ISO 27001…)
- And ad-hoc support to the IT Manager: project management, IT due diligence request and presentation support.
Key skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in computer hardware & software knowledge, network maintenance, and industry trends to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field as well as being fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Windows environment, Microsoft Office 365, Cloud Computing, cyber security, and data management.
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, curious, creative, combative, ppen-minded, humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who troubleshoots problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with sharp deadlines and is attentive to details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via firstname.lastname@example.org