As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market. Our track record spans over 10 years of delivering top decile risk-adjusted returns*
- Work with internal teams to prepare fundraising materials: PPMs, DDQs, track record and any other necessary IR documentation.
- Oversee investor meeting coordination: prepare marketing materials for roadshows and on-site meetings and ensure all follow up materials are delivered accordingly.
- Contribute to new fund raisings on marketing planning, pre-marketing and fund launches.
- Participate in the organisation of due diligence meetings with institutional investors.
- Update and maintain data room and CRM database.
- Work on the content for AGMs and advisory board meetings.
- Conduct bespoke competitor and industry intelligence research.
- Interact with all areas of the business to ensure successful delivery of service to investors.
Key skills & experience:
- Strong academic track record.
- Proven ability to work with client-facing teams and directly with investors.
- Confident communicator; flawless written and verbal English language skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A meticulous attention to detail; ability to document workflows, policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience participating in moderate to large scale projects.
- Proactive, motivated self-starter, results-oriented; creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to formulate and implement solutions and respond to inquiries with minimal guidance, structure and supervision.
- Strong team orientation.
- Experience working in a global business environment with diverse cultures.
- Native English speaker or bilingual, and fluent in two other foreign languages.
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, Curious, Creative, Combative, Open-Minded, Humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who Troubleshoots Problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with Sharp Deadlines and is Attentive to Details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via email@example.com
(*) KARTESIA is a signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). Our team has invested over c. €5.0bn in over 220 companies across Europe.