As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them with long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market.
- Oversee investor meeting coordination, meaning help prepare marketing materials for roadshows and on-site meetings and ensure all follow up materials are delivered accordingly.
- Contribute to organizing and preparing marketing material for fund raisings and fund launches.
- Participate in the organization of due diligence meetings with institutional investors.
- Update and maintain KARTESIA’s data room and CRM database.
- Work on the content for Annual General Meetings and Advisory Board Meetings.
- Conduct bespoke competitor and industry intelligence research.
- Interact with all areas of the business to ensure successful delivery of KARTESIA’s service to investors.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven ability to work with client-facing teams and directly with investors.
- Proven experience working on Private Placement Memorandum/ Offering Memorandum and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- An interest in documenting workflows, policies and procedures.
- Flawless written and verbal English language skills.
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, curious, creative, combative, ppen-minded, humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who troubleshoots problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with sharp deadlines and is attentive to details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via firstname.lastname@example.org