|Job title||Analyst or Associate|
As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market. Our track record spans over 10 years of delivering top decile risk-adjusted returns*
- Assist senior executives of the deal team throughout the whole lifecycle of the investment, from sourcing to exit.
- Collaborate in the performance of due diligence, credit analysis and financial analysis.
- Participate in the preparation of investment recommendations and recommendations for the firm’s Executive Committee.
- Participate in the negotiations of transactional legal documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of transaction documents, marketing materials and memorandums.
- Support the Portfolio and Finance teams in the closing of new transactions.
- Support senior executives in staff meetings, management meetings and investment committees.
- Develop relationships with the management team of portfolio companies.
- Lead internal follow-up of screening of prospective investment opportunities as well as tracking of the firm’s investment pipeline.
- Participate in the internal monitoring of portfolio companies including review of monthly operating results and updating relevant financial models and performance reports, including ESG initiatives.
- Maintain appropriate deal database and document filing systems and ensure compliance with records retention procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times.
Key skills & experience:
- 1 to 4 years of relevant financial experience in private equity, private debt, leveraged loans, M&A, debt advisory or transaction services.
- Solid quantitative, financial, and analytical skills and advanced MS Excel and modelling skills.
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, Curious, Creative, Combative, Open-Minded, Humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who Troubleshoots Problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with Sharp Deadlines and is Attentive to Details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via email@example.com
(*) KARTESIA is a signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). Our team has invested over c. €5.0bn in over 220 companies across Europe.