|Job title||Analyst or Associate|
As a privately-owned European credit fund management firm, Kartesia purpose is to help and support small and mid-cap corporate companies by providing them with long-term liquidity and flexible credit solutions.
Today, with €5bn of assets under management in 4 credit strategies, we have become one of the leading European managers in the leveraged loans market.
- Assist senior executives of the deal team throughout the whole lifecycle of the investment, from sourcing through investment monitoring to exit.
- Collaborate in the performance of market and business due diligence, perform credit and investment analysis.
- Participate in the preparation of investment papers and recommendations for the firm’s Executive Committee.
- Participate in the negotiations of transactional legal documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of transaction documents, marketing materials and memoranda.
- Support the Portfolio and Finance teams in the closing of new transactions.
- Support senior executives in staff meetings, management meetings and investment committees.
- Develop relationships with the management teams of portfolio companies.
- Lead internal follow-up of screening of prospective investment opportunities as well as tracking of the firm’s investment pipeline.
- Participate in the internal monitoring of portfolio companies, including the review of monthly operating results and updating relevant financial models and performance reports, including ESG initiatives.
- Maintain appropriate deal databases and document filing systems and ensure compliance with record retention procedures.
- Always ensure confidentiality.
Key skills & experience:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant financial experience in private equity, private debt, leveraged loans, M&A, debt advisory, transaction services, or strategy consulting.
- Bi-lingual English, Dutch is mandatory. French is a plus.
- Solid quantitative, financial, and analytical skills and advanced MS Excel and modeling skills
- Excellent academic track record and a university / equivalent business school degree.
Would you recognize yourself as mainly being:
- Ardent, curious, creative, combative, ppen-minded, humble
- An entrepreneurial individual who troubleshoots problems independently, pro-actively looks to add value to their work as to the company
- As someone who easily operates with sharp deadlines and is attentive to details
Does this job opportunity describe you? Do you share our values and our enthusiasm?
If this career opportunity sounds appealing to you, please contact our HR Director, Ariane van der Haegen via email@example.com